Tuesday, November 3, 2009

It Just Passed Halloween!


It just passed Halloween and I was a fairy for Halloween! We're all moved in in Africa since I haven't posted on my blog in such a long time. So I just thought that I might do it today, well, more like tonight. We have three new teachers this year their names are Miss Sarah, Miss Jacque and Miss Bethany. They're all very very nice. Miss Jacque is my teacher. They all have apple computers which is my favorite kind of computer. Well change of subject because I don't really want to talk about computers...
My birthday is coming up on November 22, but we're having the celebration this Saturday. So I think that is all I will put on my blog for right now, I've enjoyed having my favorite french teacher Miss Sarah help me type this onto my blog for me :)

1 comment:

Becky Reeves said...

Michal, I though you were a chef for Halloween! I like your blog post! Love you!