Thursday, July 23, 2009

Summer Vacation!


Summer vacation is really good. I love summer vacation. I mean Summer vacation is one of the best vacations in the whole year. Because you see, you get to go to the beach and stuff. And it's only a few short days until we head for Coconut Grove. You see, I just love and love summer vacation. And winter vacation is, you see, Christmas vacation. You get presents and you get to set milk and cookies out for Santa Claus and stuff. I'm really looking forward to Coconut Grove. I'm just always so excited about it. And we've rearranged our bedroom a couple of times since we moved to Africa by the way. Well, now I miss school and I want to go back soon. And see all of my friends since they are all on furlough. But I do have other friends. And WOW, I haven't written on my blog in quite a while. Well, I guess this is the end of my paragraph. That's all for now.

3 comments:

Mary Ellen said...

I love summer vacation too!! I hope you guys had a wonderful time on your trip!!!

Grandmommy said...

Dear Michal
I love summer vacation too, Thisweek I am in Texas. Sure wish you were here with me. LAST WEEK i STAYED WITH mARLENE wE WENT GARAGE SALEING ALMOST EVERY DAY. I BOUGHT SOME REALLY NEAT STUFF. gRANDMA vELMA IS DOING VERY WELL. SHE IS GOING TO OUR HOUSE FOR A FEW WEEKS WE WILL CALL YOU. I LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH SURE WISH WE COULD LAY IN BED AND MAKE UP SONG OH WELL JUSST DONT GROW UP TO MUCH.yOUR LOVING GRANDMOMMY

Grandaddy Beach said...

Dearest Michal, I don't know (or remember the reason you named your site "Chasing chickens", but you should be here at your great grandma Velma's home in Junction. There are numerous chickens walking around going from one yard to the next. They are just eating bugs and stuff. They also sometimes start squaking and clucking and jump around and all chase after the same insect. That's when they try to push each other away. You would really have fun chasing after them. I miss you very much and I love you very much!!!
Love, Your Grandaddy.