Sunday, April 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Grandmommy!

Today is my Grandmommy's birthday. My Grandmommy is very nice, and
she gets us a lot of things. She is so nice that I don't know what to
get her for her birthday. She buys us our favorite kinds of cereal
and she lets us sleep with her. We usually have to take turns since
we fight over who gets to sleep with her, but I go first since I am
the youngest in my family. When I sleep with her we talk and then I
pretend I am a bunny and we snuggle up in bed and pretend it's our
little bunny burrow! I am looking forward to seeing her this summer,
I can't wait because we will have so much fun. We go swimming and we
jump on the trampoline. When it rains I like to play in the rain on
the trampoline. I love her!

1 comment:

lefobserver said...

HI FROM GREECE.
PLEASE,
CAN YOU ENTER IN MY BLOG IN ORDER TO TAKE THE FLAG OF TOGO AND IT IS WRITTEN IN MY MAP OF VISITORS?
THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
lefobserver.blogspot.com