Thursday, April 24, 2008

Safari!!!!



On safari I saw 50 elephants.  I saw cob, bush buck, and of course elephants.  It was really fun.  I felt like I was really cool during the night because our room had air conditioning.  I was scared a little bit because the elephants were trying to chase us.  I felt kind of different, I got a cocktail.  After we left Penjari we went to the waterfall.  I had a lot of fun.  Do you know why?  Because the waterfall.  You can't go to waterfalls in Memphis can you?  I also got to swim in the waterfall.  The end.  I saw two of the "Big Five" game, cape buffalo and elephants (both pictured.)  The elephants are black on the bottom because they had just gotten out of the river.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michal,

It sounds like you had a great time on safari! I didn't know you guys got to go to the waterfall! I know that must have been fun! And the cocktail...I'll have to talk to your mom about that one! Love you!

Love, Ms Becky

Anonymous said...

Hey Michal!! I loved reading about your safari!!! I know that was so much fun!! I can't believe you saw so many animals!!! That waterfall sounded awesome too! You are right, you can't really swim in a waterfall in Memphis, although I wish you could!! =) I like your blog!! I miss you and I'm glad I'll get to see you soon when you guys come to Memphis!
Love,
Mary Ellen